Saturday, November 21, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy - New Supplies and New Paints




Well the above pictures are as far as I have gone with my Dewey Roses project. I have been on travel now for two weeks to Pasadena CA and San Antonio Texas. I am only home for a short time as next week I leave for Las Vegas. So I have not had a lot of time to paint. This weekend, before the next airplane trip, I want to do a little painting. However, it will not be today as I will be getting in the car for a trip up to the Jansen Art Studio to pick up the New Heritage Acrylics. Yeppers, they have finally arrived so I am making a beeline to Pennsylvania to pick them up.

Along with the new paints, I have been really busy receiving new supplies, brushes, patterns, and wood surfaces into my inventory and updating all the computer stuff. It seems like there is never a dull moment when it comes to updating all the computer things that I have to do. My FaceBook site now has 761 friends so I really try to type something on that page everyday. The blog takes me a little longer to get that updated as I like to have at least painted on one of my projects so I can include progression pictures.

I wanted to give you an idea where I do all my computer stuff and yes there are five computers on my desk. Each computer is used for different portions of my work demo builds, paint and supply tracking and accounting. HEY! I think I know the person who painted those plaques on the wall (David Jansen painted the plaques). Maybe the next pictures I will post will be of my supply storage area that I have established. I am very well organized if I must say so myself........lol. As I have to get off this computer and get ready for my drive to David and Martha's, I will have to make this post a little short. Therefore, hopefully I will be able to post more pictures tomorrow after I do a little painting. So until then, happy painting...............

No comments:

Post a Comment