Sunday, April 5, 2009

Well, until the new paint line arrives, here is a little tease for you:


I have to get use to this blogging thing as it means I actually have to make the time to type something. Unfortunately, there has been a lot going on this past month that has been eating up my time. My work has me jumping through hoops daily and even on the weekends. I work for a very large software company and my job requires that I take customer requirements, configure those requirements in our Human Resources software, and then demo the software's capabilities to the customer using their provided requirements. That in itself takes a lot of time just to prep the system and the demo. On top of that, we had a death in the family so we have been coping with that, which has left very little time for painting. That brings to the plate that I have posted on this site. That is a piece that I am trying to do using David's OMPIR DVD. What you see is as far as I have gotten so far. As I am a beginner, I am finding the piece a little challenging especially when David makes it look so easy on his DVD......ha. Sometimes I feel like I have two left hands and neither hand can hold the brush correctly. I am hoping to work on it a little bit today. If I do and there seems to be notable progress, then I will post a new pic.

Now............I am just a little on edge waiting for the new paint and educational system to arrive so that I can get my hands dirty, so to speak. I am sure that everyone else is feeling the same uneasiness of waiting. Doesn't it remind you of waiting for Santa Claus to arrive on Christmas. I don't know about you but my mother use to chase us back to bed all night long as we were just too excited waiting. I don't know if I can contain myself much longer................ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment