Saturday, April 25, 2009
















I know, I know, it is taking me forever to get this piece finished however, I my work is being very demanding at the present time. I have a really important software demo coming up so I have had to spend a lot of time getting ready for this demo. I am hoping that after my demo, which is Monday, April 27th, that things will calm down a little bit and I can get back to painting. As you can see, I have gotten a little further on this piece than the last time I posted, which was about a week ago. I need to get in there, sit my butt down and get started.

I have not been to class in about 3 weeks because of the demo prep. I just hate it when work gets in the way of what I want to do. We have been having some beautiful weather so I am also trying to get the yard in order so it does not look like a jungle. Last August the construction finished building our home so we have a beginning lawn and landscaping package that we hope will take hold. We have a landscape company coming out next Tuesday to plant some new things and give us a little color in the front of the house. We also have a decking company coming on Monday to build our new deck. It will be nice to go out the back door, sit on the deck and look at the horses. Anyway, that is it for now.

PS. Picture of the new house below:

A little flower arrangement we saw today and decided to buy it for the family room.

No comments:

Post a Comment