Thursday, April 9, 2009

This week as been a bust when it comes to painting. I work for a very large software company and my real job has demanded a lot of my time the past couple of weeks. By background is Human Resources so my job includes that I take customer requirements and build those requirements in my demo HR system the present back to the customer in a very formal setting. This week I had a dryrun which is where I go through my demo for, in this case, about 16 people. They comment on the demo and give me pointers as to what I should say and what I should not say (I don't deal with that too well). Anyway yesterday was the BIG DEMO day. My customer was a very large Federal government Agency with over 250,000 employees. Everything went great in the demo and the customer was very satisfied with the configurations that I had completed in order to show them their requirements live. That takes a lot of pressure off of me now so maybe I can sit down and do a little painting this week. I am still working on the strawberry plate from David's Ompir DVD. Hopefully, I can make some headway on that piece. I have also started a really nice tin storage bin piece with a pattern from JoSonja. The pattern and piece I like a lot but so far I only have the piece basecoated. As I move along on these pieces I will post some pictures. Now off to do exercises........Everyone......Happy Painting.............

No comments:

Post a Comment