Thursday, September 24, 2009

COMING SOON TO PAMPERED PALETTE - HERITAGE ACRYLICS



Above is a picture of Hazel Anythony's Heritage Mulitmedia Acrylics display. I just loved the picture and since I did not have another one I thought I would showcase hers. Way to go Hazel!!!!!

Now for the really big news. Pampered Palette (Washington DC area) will be providing an online store and will be carrying the new Heritage Multimedia Acrylics. It has been very busy since we returned from our trip overseas as I am rapidly trying to get my business established so when the acrylics arrive I will be ready. I do not know if you realize how many things you have to do just to get things going. There is the Federal Employer Number, the Sales & Use number, accounting system, paint orders, shelving, website prep and on and on and on. I doing fairly okay with getting things set up however the biggest issue is getting the website ready. That comes next. I will have the Heritage Multimedia Acrylics available to order online through our new Online Store (still needs to be set up) and customers will be able to use credits to pay via PayPal. Now how cool is that. As it stands right now, we will just be offering the acrylics line. I am sure we will add more items in the near future. I guess we need to crawl before we can walk as they say. I am just trying to get as much done as possible now before the color line arrives. Hopefully, that will be soon. So spread the word and WATCH for the NEW Online Store at www.pamperedpalette.com.

Until I have a little more time to jot down things that are rapidly changing here in Virginia, take care and keep painting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi David,

    Congratulations on being a stockist of the new Heritage acrylic paint.

    It does take time to prepare for everything - (been there, done that) but it is very rewarding in the end.

    David Jansen has a class on his website www.jansenarteducation.com about building websites which may be of use to you.

    Good luck with the new venture and if Dean or I can be of help please contact us.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete